|"3:10 to Edtown"|
|Writer:||Yang the Hedgehog|
|Series:||The New EDventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy|
|Previous Fanfic:||Horror Team Home Work Ed|
|Next Fanfic:||Walk School of Ed|
In this episode, a blackout leaves entire neighborhood without lights (again), but this time there is something dangerous in the neighborhood, and Ed says that the neighborhood is threatened once again by the Evil (from the previous episode), Double-D thinks it's ridiculous, until E.V.I.L is actually seen! So Leo tries to protect the Horror 3000, knockout E.V.I.L and get the machine. The blackout lasted 3 hours and 10 minutes. They all noticed that they couldn't find Kevin. Sarah and Jimmy, terrified, headed for The Swimming Hole which was dark at this time, Nazz flees to the forest, Rolf hides in the shed in his backyard, Jenny runs to the Playground, Liz and Kyle are in the attic of Eddy's House since May, Lee and Marie went back to the Trailer Park, and went to their trailer. Dick and Leo go to the Junkyard, and enter the cave, the Eds try to find E.V.I.L, who they see go into the Construction Site. Eddy captures E.V.I.L, and finds out the monster was actually Kevin.
- Eddy: [in the Confessional] "This monster is really strange, maybe it's not a monster!"
- Jimmy: [in the Confessional] "Maybe the monster not find me here!"
- Eddy: [outside the Confessional] "Jimmy!! Get out here!!! I need to use the Confessional"
- Jimmy: [in the Confessional] "Wait a minute!! Great!! Now I need to find another place to escape from the E.V.I.L., but where?? Maybe in my home, inside my room..."
- Edd: [in the Confessional] "Uhh, I think how E.V.I.L returned to life without my machine..."
- Rolf: [in the Confessional] "Hey, where Kevin? I don't see he in the beginning of the blackout, maybe he is sleeping!!! "
- Eddy: [after finding out E.V.I.L was really Kevin] "So, it was really Kev all along!"
- This episode features the return of E.V.I.L.
- This episode parodies Total Drama Island.
- In this episode, the kids use the infamous Confessional stall. The kids are Ed, Edd, Eddy, May, Liz, Jenny, Jimmy, Rolf and Jonny.
- The character's actions are parodies of the cliches taken by characters in horror movies.