|"Ed, Edd, n Eddy 2009 Ed-ition!"|
|Series:||Ed, Edd, Eddy, Molly, and Sandy|
|Next Fanfic:||The Cousin Chronicles|
Ed, Edd, n Eddy 2009 Ed-ition! is a series created by User:Spongeman537. DO NOT EDIT THIS PAGE unless you have been given special permission from the author.
- Eddy: The Leader of the Ed trio, and obsessed with cash and scams. It is revealed in the series that he actually cares about his friends more than anything else. In the Future, he dates Molly and they eventually marry and have twin girls. He is voiced by Tony Sampson.
- Double D: The Second-in-command of the group and the smartest one as well, and is a complete neat freak. It is shown in the Future, he marries Marie Kanker and works as a Principal of a University. He is voiced by Samuel Vincent.
- Ed: The Stupidest and tallest of the Trio. He is rarely allowed to do scams, and only gets one in the series (because Double D felt bad for him.) In the future, he marrys May kanker and is a janitor at the University Double D is Principal of. He is voiced by Matt Hill.
- Molly: Created by Manta-bee. In this series, she is the oldest of the group, and the smartest, behind Double D (it runs in the Family.) It's shoen in one episode she knows karate and passes it on to Sandy. In the Future, she and eddy date and marry. She works at Double D's University as well. Voiced by Tabitha St. Germain.
- Sandy: Created by Manta-bee. She is the youngest of the Group and of Edd's cousins (she is about the same age as Sara and Jimmy.) She has a crush on Eddy until Season 2. In the Future, she works as a Life-Guard at the Peach Creek Pool. Voiced by Kathleen Barr.
- Jonny: One of the Stupidest of the Cul-de-sac kids, who hangs out with a piece of wood with a face on it named plank. In this Series, he is friends with the Eds and Sandy (though Molly thinks he's a moron). In the Future, he participates in protests against Tree-destroying and other Environmental protests. He has a son named Jack who owns a piece of wood named Diggs. Jonny is voiced by David Paul Grove.
- Kevin: The hunk and daredevil of the Cul-de-sac, who is friends with the gang. He is in love with Nazz, the love interest of the Cul-de-sac (and Vise Versa). Kevin had a crush on Molly until the end of season 1, where she told him she loved somebody else. In the Future, he marries Nazz and gives up his old ways to become an artist. He is voiced by Kathleen Barr.
- Sara: Ed's little sister with a BIG temper. She likes to play dolls with Jimmy, and sometimes hangs out with Sandy as well. She hates Eddy and Kevin, and the Kankers (who doesn't?) In the Future, she marries Jimmy and they have two kids named Angelica and Teddy. Sara is voiced by Janyse Jaud.
- Nazz: The Unattainable Love interest of the Cul-de-sac and every boy (except Jimmy and Rolf) has a crush on her. Molly is jealous of her because she thinkis Nazz thinks she's so great. In the Future, she marries kevin and stays at home to take care of their child, Ben. She is voiced by Erin Fitzgerald.
Season 1 (2009-2010)
This was the First Season of the Show.
|1||Cousin Ed II||Double D's cousins, Sandy and Molly, return for the Summer!|
|2||It takes One to know Fun||Eddy makes a Carnival, but the Kankers decide to crash the Party!|
|3||The Cul-de-sac Caper (1)||Something is stolen in the Cul-de-sac! Who is it?|
|4||Detective Double D (2)||Double D takes charge of the mystery, but the suspects could be any of his friends!|
|5||The Scam that went wrong||Without Double D and his cousins, Ed and Eddy try to build a scam themselves, but it goes wrong in every way!|
|6||Pain in the Leg||Eddy's leg is broken, and Double D is put in charge of the Group, but how will it go?|
|7||Sandy vs. Lee||The Kankers kidnap Eddy, and Sandy and the others must rescue him!|
|8||The Family Tree||Double D makes his very own family tree.|
|9||Loose Tooth||The Gang try to rid of a loose tooth Eddy has, but it's smarter than it looks.|
|10||24 (Hours Up)||The Eds try to survive staying up all night.|
|11||First Kiss||At a Party at Ed's house, Kevin tries to get Molly to love him, but it doesn't go as planned.|
|12||Double D the Daredevil||Double D goes crazy with doing dangerous stunts!|
|13||Weekend at Eddy's||Eddy decides to have the greatest Weekend Sleepover ever!|
Season 2 (2010-2011)
This is the second season of the show. This Season marks the debuts of three new characters: Chloe and Tyler (news kids in the Cul-de-sac) and Joey (Ed's new baby brother.)
|Deep, Deep Trouble, Double D||Double D is grounded and the others try to break him out!|
|15||New Kids On the Block||Two kids named Tyler and Chloe move in, and Ed falls in love with Chloe.|
|16||Home Alone||Eddy is left alone for the evening, and gets scared after watching a Boogeyman Movie|
|18||Molly and Eddy, sitting in a tree||Sandy tries to get Eddy and Molly to kiss in their new scam.|
|19||The Restraining Order||TBA|
|20||Helper Skelter||Feeling Sandy has too much work and not enough time to play, Double D decides to help her but eventually becomes her servant!|
|21||A Clip Show of Epic Proportions||Eddy finds a Memory Book in his attic and looks through some of their past Ed-ventures.|
|22||Happy Birthday!||Ed turns 13, and the Cul-de-sac makes a big Party for him.|
|23||Alienz (TV Movie)||In a 1-hour-event, Eddy makes a rap called "Alienz" and becomes famous, but his manager is plotting against him!|
|24||Cousins with the Enemy||The Eds discover Molly and Sandy go to Lemonbrook schools, and this angers them.|
|25||Ed vs. Edd vs. Eddy (1)||TBA|
|26||Ed vs. Edd vs. Eddy (2)||TBA|
|27||The Jealous Eddy||Eddy is jealous of Molly's new boyfriend! Meanwhile, Sandy and Double D try to make Ed smarter.|
|30||The Panther||A Panther is seen in the Peach creek area, and Eddy decides to get it for the reward!|
|31||The Invisible Ed||TBA|
|32||Another Ed to Feed||TBA|
|33||Stop Living in the Future||TBA|
|41||The Best Adventure EVER!!! (Yet)||TBA|
Season 3 (2011-2012)
What I did during Summer (Finale)
Spongeman537 has stated after the series ends, there will be a Theater movie out called "The Ed's Big Ed-venture! Featuring Sandy and Molly". It will come out in 2013, and shows the characters 2 years after the series. The Plot is all the kids in the Cul-de-sac (Except the gang) vanish without a trace, and they must get to the bottom of it. It will be released soon.
Spongeman537 also revealed there will be a Spin-off series about Molly and Sandy back in lemonbrook, with friends of there won. It will come out sometime during or after 2009 Ed-ition.