Still under construction! Do not delete!-Author
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Right Back at Ya! is a crossover fan-fiction between Ed, Edd n Eddy, and Kirby: Right Back at Ya! and Five Nights At Freddy's .The story is about the Eds , the animatironics and the Cul-de-Sac Kids being transported into Cappy Town where they meet Kirby and friends and go on tons of adventures. Meanwhile, Eddy comes up with new ways to become rich...
The story begins with the Eds at Freddy Fazbears Pizza where they find a portal backstage and get sucked into it. Then, they find Kirby and his friends. Meanwhile, Eddy has new ways to become rich.
Enter the Ed: the Eds, The Kids, the animatronics, and The Kanker Sisters are transported into Dream Land where they meet Kirby and friends.
A Blockbuster Ed: King Dedede and Escargoon try to bushwack Tiff and Tuff's attempts to get the Eds known to Cappy Town.
You Only Ed Twice:It's Halloween and its time for the annual spookout! Eddy, dissatisfied with the adults' spooks, decides to dress Ed as Michael Myers in order to make the spookout scarier. However, Ed really thinks that he is Michael, and he starts to terrorize Cappy Town.
I Know What You Did Last Ed: The gang goes out camping in Whispy Woods. Ed then tells everyone about the legend of the Purple Man, a urban legend about a man who is said to have a knife in place of his hand. However, Double D, Tiff and Freddy Fazbear thinks it's not real. Tuff then foolishly wanders around the forest is search for the supposed killer, which then stalks the group.
Opposite Ed: TBA
Eddy's Brother (Mentioned only)
Foxy The Pirate Fox
A depiction of the cast if the fanfic was an actual show:
Matt Hill as Ed
Samuel Vincent as Edd (Double D)
Tony Sampson as Eddy
Ted Lewis as King Dedede and Escargoon
Kerry Williams as Tiff
Kayzie Rogers as Tuff
Makiko Omoto as Kirby
More to come...
- Edzilla returns in the 90-minute movie, The Return of Edzilla. It should also be noted that his screentime is smaller than it was in The Day the Ed Stood Still.
- What's underneath Double D's hat is revealed.
- During one episode, In which the Eds boat is suddenly attacked by a shark, Eddy says to the group, "We're gonna need a bigger boat." This an obvious reference to the film Jaws.
- Edd's labeling addiction is extended when he labels all the items in Tiff's room. (Including her diary.)
- One of Ed's alter-egos, The Claw, returns with a major redesign: the coat hanger has been replaced with the same metal arm Tee Hee Johnson had in Live and Let Die.
- Apparantly, Eddy describes Tuff as "dumb as a lamp".
- There is a teaser above meaning that it may become a show.