|"Ei, Eii n Eiji"|
|Date written:||June 22, 2009|
|Writer:||Anastasia Stephan, VampireMeerkat|
This page is not free to edit.
Ei, Eii n Eiji resembles the original, but is set in and around the school building only.
The Japanese Ed.
The Japanese Edd. Called "Double I" in this case.
Since he makes all kinds of electronic devices in his spare time, it's suggested he is more intelligent than Edd, though his talents don't any attention from the others.
In reality Eii is a robot sent to school by the government, to act like a child student until he gets triggered.
Eii wears a long-shaped black hat with giant headphones.
The Japanese Eddy.
In a school where all students wear the same shirt and have strict rules, Eiji wants to be different. He's rather striving for popularity than money.
Eiji wears a white shirt with a button.
The Japanese Kevin.
The Japanese Nazz.
The Chinese Rolf.
The Japanese Jimmy.
He wears a white long-sleeved shirt, and has bleached hair.
The Japanese Sarah.
The Japanese Jonny.
He is often drawing manga, but always gets scolded by the others when he does. Besides a sheet of paper and a pencil, there is no real replacement for Plank.
The Japanese Lee. She is the only character who kept her first name.
She wears a small, white shirt and has half-long, black, curly hair.
The Japanese Marie.
Mami is like the original Marie, but after the story changes, she gets a self-realization. Her character developement forces her to change her personality to a more serious side.
She wears a small white shirt, and has short black hair.
The Japanese May.
She wears a grey shirt and has long black hair.
- "Ei, Eii n Eiji" is a reply to the Ed, Edd n Eddy anime versions.
- The names are Japanese (Rolf's is Chinese) names, but still need confirmation.
- "Peach Creek" is translated into "Pi-chi Irie".
- Compared to the artist's earlier creation, "'Ad, 'Ahd 'n 'Adli", this version is surprisingly modern.
- Unlike the other Ed, Edd and Eddy versions created by Vampiremeerkat, the theory of what's under Edd's hat is more about what Eii "is"; a humanoid (artificial intelligence).
- Eii's headphone/robot appearance is based on "Vocaloids".
- In the original show Ed, Edd and Eddy know each other at a young age, but since Eii is a robot, Ei, Eii and Eiji's past together is vague.