|Date written:||August 7, 2009|
Port-Ed is a crossover between Ed, Edd n' Eddy and the game Portal, created/written by rcmero and co-written/edited by Yoshermon. A sequel is currently in the works entitled Port-Ed 2.
- Edd: Plays the roll of Chell from Portal as the playable character. He gains the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device (ASHPD) and undergoes a series of tests.
- GLaDOS (Generic Lifeform and Disk Operating System): created by Aperture Science to replace the employees in their difficult tasks (according to Portal: Prelude). GLaDOS is also the final boss of Portal.
- Eddy:"Fine! Throw us off! When I get rich and famous you'll never work in this town again!"
- GLaDOS: "Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. My name is GLaDOS. We are very pleased to have new test subjects and hope they may pass with flying colors."
Eddy: "What the heck was that?!"
Ed: "It's the disembodied she voice from the planet-"
Eddy: "Shut it, Ed!"
GLaDOS: "Please proceed to the testing preparation center. Cake will be served after-"
Eddy: "Shut up, Ed!"
GLaDOS: "-and we are all as excited as you are to pass."
- Edd: “Gentlemen, I suspect this is a trap.”
Eddy: “Well, you’d have to be pretty stupid to fall for that trick.”
[They looked inside the portal and saw nothing but blackness. That is, until a light turned on to reveal a table, upon which was...]
Ed: "CAKE!!! Yum yum yum!”
Edd and Eddy: "NO ED!"
[But the portal closed immediately after Ed went through.]
Eddy: “Ed!” [Eddy sank to the ground, hoping for the portal to return.]
GLaDOS: “This is your fault. It didn’t have to be like this.”
Eddy: “But… why monobrow…”
GLaDOS: “I’m not kidding now. Turn back or I will kill you.”
GLaDOS: “I’m going to kill you and all the cake is gone.” [Eddy slowly started getting up.] “You don’t even care, do you? This is your last chance.”
- While not appearing directly in the fic, the author plans to include Edna in the story - sort of like the Rat Man, if you will.
- There is a reference to Scrambled Ed and Tag Yer Ed in chapter 5.