This page is for The Kanker Sisters from ANY person's continuity. If you are looking for a full article from our canon counter part, click here.
- Eds Party
- Ed, Edd, Eddy, n Edna- Not only are the Kankers' days numbered as Edna seems to be a threat to them since May became friends with her and the Eds, thus leaving the Kanker Sisters, but they are also threatened by ANOTHER gang of girls from Lemon Brook named "The Killer Sisters". They behave like the Kankers but are better compared to the droogs from "A Clockwork Orange", they smoke and they are only 11! The Killers were such a huge menace and were relentless in destroying the Kankers, the two Kankers have no choice but to team up with the four Eds to get them out of Peach Creek. The Killer Sisters swear revenge and to continue their rivalry with the Kankers. Due to a incident involving the return of the Killer Sisters and the fact that they burned their trailer down (Plus Edna literally re-arranged Lee's face to look prettier than Nazz) The other two Kankers give up their evil ways, make a truce with the Eds, and end up living with Eddy until they get a new trailer. In chapter 26 they see what's under Double D's hat... and they wish they didn't see THAT!
- Eds Reunion - In this story that takes a look into the future, they host their own prank reality show with the phrase "You've been Kankered!"
- The Destruction of Rathink Avenue: The Sequel - In this story, the Kankers' Hubcaps Digest magazine is missing and the Kankers go on another warpath through the cul-de-sac to find it.
- Spy Eds - Later in this story, the Kankers set off an evil plan, captured Ingrid Cortez, Georgio Cortez, Uncle Felix Gumm, Fegan Floop, and Plank and took them to Floop's castle.
- Ed-sou Sentai Gosei-Ed-The kankers got a 'visit' from the spirit their great grandfather:the evil lord Kankorator, and were given powers, new forms and one objective: Destroy the Gosei-Eds, they gladly eccept it because they now hate the Eds