|"Don't touch that dial, kids!"-- Ed
This fanfiction is currently incomplete.
For the fanfic by Casimus Prime, see Ed-Dy-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Ed! is a crossover fanfiction between Ed, Edd n Eddy and Yu-Gi-Oh! The beginning of the Yu-Gi-Ed! series of fanfiction.
Edd inherits a mysterious puzzle. Once it was completed, he inherited the mysterious powers inside it, and challenges evil-doers to Shadow Games, where even the smallest bet could result in danger and mystery.
Progress: Incomplete. Unfinished. Wanting...
List of Scams
None as of yet
- Eddy: I hate puzzles!
Ed: I like puzzles, Double D.
- Ed: SHHH! Don't tell anyone, or it won't come true!
Edd: That happens only on birthdays, Ed. And we know it usually doesn't come true.
Ed: Know what, Double D?
- This fanfiction focuses on Edd, with Eddy, Ed, and Nazz as supporting characters.
- This is a parody of Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Edd gets an alter ego
- We learn that Edd has a grandfather that is an archaeologist.
- Ed claims to have a potato in Egypt.
- Several new characters appear in this fanfic, but only in certain chapters replacing characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga. For example, Big Jim the 11th grade bully replaces Ushio. Big Jim is a nickname for Jim Miller of AKA cartoon fame.